Sunday, July 10, 2016

Kit Kelen - cutting and pasting some of today's 366 operational fb list, as relevant to this archive

Dear all -- if you have not yet joined the 366 metablog please do so ... this is where we will reflect on the project so far and consider possible future directions... remember to answer invitations quickly as they evaporate ... if you haven't got one for some reason please let us know here and we'll re-send you an invitation ...
... also if someone knows how to get the metablog posts posted automatically to our 366 fb that would be good... I'm afraid it's beyond my technical competence (as are most things on this crazy machine I'm typing on!)
Kerri
LOL. Not me. I am scoping out the art and word workers of Medellin Columbia that I keep in touch with. My friend in Yulara is going to get back to me.
Lizz
I didn't even know what a metablog was
Anna
Will metablog stuff be relevant to public FB readers?
Lizz
Some of it may be - if some talk about process/achievements/strategies/influences/whatevers if could be quite interesting to other writers (and readers) methinks
Kerri
I think that for people like me who have spent their writing lives basically outside the uni or other systems it would be interesting. I know that the sense of being a tourist outside your class or identity is raised for us when publishing or being in groups.
Anna
I just thought it might be too contextually specific for other people
Kerri
I was sustained by books about how writers wrote and I don't know about what the audience make up is, but maybe google analytics would shed light on that.
Anna
oh well, time will tell
Kerri
That's it.
Susan
I think we need a link on the poetry blog page to the meta-blog page, nears where Contributors is.
let us be open to the world where possible
great idea Susan - dyaknowhowtadoit?

No comments:

Post a Comment